Audio-only stream below
- Download it directly with this link
- Subscribe with your favorite Podcatcher: Audio feed | TuneIn Radio | Pocket Casts
- Subscribe in iTunes: Audio feed
- Listen to it here with the player above
We review the HTC One S and One X, get our hands on the Sprint HTC EVO 4G LTE, plus take a look at Instragram for Android (and all the hate that follows). You're not going to want to miss this one.
Thing 1: The HTC One X
- HTC One X review
- HTC One X - a second opinion
- AT&T One X prototype may mean early access for hackery
- Searching for a rational reason to hate a manufacturer's UI
- HTC One X or the Samsung Galaxy Nexus?
- HTC One X shows us why developers need to lose the menu button
- How to cut down a SIM card for the HTC One X (and any other phone)
Thing 2: The HTC One S
- HTC One S preview
- Sense 4 screenshot gallery
- How HTC Sense 4 handles your private data - a Q&A
- HTC One camera effects
- HTC Sense 4: The definitive guide
Thing 3: The Sprint HTC EVO 4G LTE
- Sprint announces the HTC EVO 4G LTE
- HTC EVO 4G LTE specs
- HTC EVO 4G LTE gallery
- Hands-on with the HTC EVO 4G LTE
- HTC EVO 4G LTE pre-orders start May 7, $200 with contract
- The EVO 4G LTE isn't the HTC One X — it might be better
- One of the EVO 4G LTE's most important features may be one you hate the most
- What version of Android is the HTC EVO 4G LTE using?
- HTC EVO 4G LTE promo video released, offers glimpse of possible 3D variant
Thing 4: Google Project Glass
Thing 5: Instagram on Android
Want to be on the podcast?
Sure, you can just listen to the AndroidCentral Podcast. (And you should.) But it's much more fun to be a part of it. And there are several ways you can do so.
- Live Q&A: Look for the link each week to join the live Q&A.
- E-mail us: Have a question and want us to answer it on-air? E-mail us here.
Join us live
We record live before a studio audience (erm, chat room) Friday afternoons around 4 p.m. Eastern/1 p.m. Pacific. You can find us then at http://www.androidcentral.com/live. Or check our Google+ page for the Hangout with Q&A.
Who we are
If you're interested in advertising on the Android Central Podcast, please contact The Midroll.
The AndroidCentral Podcast is sponsored by ShopAndroid.com. And thanks to these great artists for providing their music under the Creative Commons license: