Audio-only stream below
- Download it directly with this link
- Subscribe with your favorite Podcatcher: Audio feed | Google Play Music | Pocket Casts | TuneIn Radio | Stitcher
- Subscribe in iTunes: Audio feed
- Listen to it here with the player above
So many podcasts, yet only so many people to take the blame ...
We're expecting Mobile World Congress to be so crazy this year that we're starting our official preview a week early. This week we take a look at the latest Samsung Galaxy S7 leakage, take a look at what LG itself is already putting out about LG G5, and we answer more of your emails and voicemails live on air. (And we're happy to announce that we managed to not cause any divorces last week!)
Our thanks to this week's sponsor:
- Harrys.com: Save $5 on your first order (and get a better shave!) by using coupon code AC at checkout.
Want to be on the podcast?
Sure, you can just listen to the AndroidCentral Podcast. (And you should.) But it's much more fun to be a part of it. And there are several ways you can do so.
- Live Q&A: Look for the link each week to join the live Q&A.
- E-mail us: Have a question and want us to answer it on-air? E-mail us here.
- Leave a voicemail: Record your question with your phone or computer, and e-mail it to us. (Be sure to leave your name and where you're from!)
If you're interested in advertising on the Android Central Podcast, please contact Standard Broadcast Co..
The AndroidCentral Podcast is sponsored by ShopAndroid.com. And thanks to these great artists for providing their music under the Creative Commons license: