Audio-only stream below
- Download it directly with this link
- Subscribe with your favorite Podcatcher: Audio feed | Google Play Music | Pocket Casts | TuneIn Radio | Stitcher
- Subscribe in iTunes: Audio feed
- Listen to it here with the player above
The new Nexus 5X is finally making its way to paying customers, we've got some ideas for HTC to try out — and a few other things we think we think.
With some of us at the Big Android BBQ in Texas and others of us knee-deep in devices, we've brought on our pal JR Raphael to help hold down the fort this week. On tap we've got more time with the new Nexus phones, the new HTC One A9, and we hit the Q&A hard and heavy. (Voicemails will return next week!)
Our thanks to this week's sponsors:
Want to be on the podcast?
Sure, you can just listen to the AndroidCentral Podcast. (And you should.) But it's much more fun to be a part of it. And there are several ways you can do so.
- Live Q&A: Look for the link each week to join the live Q&A.
- E-mail us: Have a question and want us to answer it on-air? E-mail us here.
- Leave a voicemail: Record your question with your phone or computer, and e-mail it to us. (Be sure to leave your name and where you're from!)
If you're interested in advertising on the Android Central Podcast, please contact Standard Broadcast Co..
The AndroidCentral Podcast is sponsored by ShopAndroid.com. And thanks to these great artists for providing their music under the Creative Commons license: