Audio-only stream below
- Download it directly with this link
- Subscribe with your favorite Podcatcher: Audio feed | Google Play Music | Pocket Casts | TuneIn Radio | Stitcher
- Subscribe in iTunes: Audio feed
- Listen to it here with the player above
We're back with a super extended podcast — more than 90 minutes! — with some hot new hardware.
If you're interested in the new Moto X or the Huawei Watch, we've got you covered. Plus, a preview of our Hauawei Mate S review, and we enlist your help in fixing what ails us about Android. And we answer more of your questions live!
Thanks to this week's sponsors!
- Braintree: Check out their mobile payments SDK.
- FanDuel: Paying out more than $75 million in fantasy football winnings each week! (Sign up with code ANDROID!)
- Red Hat: See what open-source enterprise software can do for your business.
- Lynda.com: More than 3,000 profesional video courses to learn from.
Want to be on the podcast?
Sure, you can just listen to the AndroidCentral Podcast. (And you should.) But it's much more fun to be a part of it. And there are several ways you can do so.
- Live Q&A: Look for the link each week to join the live Q&A.
- E-mail us: Have a question and want us to answer it on-air? E-mail us here.
- Leave a voicemail: Record your question with your phone or computer, and e-mail it to us. (Be sure to leave your name and where you're from!)
If you're interested in advertising on the Android Central Podcast, please contact Standard Broadcast Co..
The AndroidCentral Podcast is sponsored by ShopAndroid.com. And thanks to these great artists for providing their music under the Creative Commons license: