Audio-only stream below
- Download it directly with this link
- Subscribe with your favorite Podcatcher: Audio feed | Google Play Music | Pocket Casts | TuneIn Radio | Stitcher
- Subscribe in iTunes: Audio feed
- Listen to it here with the player above
Another Google I/O keynote has come and gone. Two and a half hours of Android goodness — and that barely scratched the surface of what's going on at Google's annual developer conference. We've got the new Android M Developer Preview. We've got the new Google Photos. We've got more Google Cardboard. More from ATAP. More ... well, you're just going to have to listen to catch up. Join Phil, Jerry and Justin and they break it all down, and what it means for the weeks and months to come.
Audio only this week, folks, as we're live from San Francisco. Enjoy!
Google I/O 2015 recap!
- The 10 most important things from Google I/O 2015
- Watch the Keynote address all over again!
- Android Pay isn't killing off Google Wallet
- Project Tango now half-off
- A big update for Google Cardboard
- More than 50 billion app installs, 1 billion active users
- Google makes it easier to find family-friendly apps
- Android Studio 1.3 adds support for C++
- Full offline Google Maps will be a boon for emerging markets
- Google tailors search experience for regions with slower data
- Google Now on Tap gets smart
- Neural networks make search smarter
- All about Project Brillo
- Android Pay officially coming
Android M Developer Preview
- M Developer preview now, full release in Q3, updates to come
- Nexus 5 on up get Android M Preview
- Download the Android M Developer Preview
- App permissions get a huge shake-up in M
- Android M has a new launcher
- What's new in the M Preview in pictures
- More aggressive power management in M
- Fingerprint scanning goes native in M, lets you log into apps
- Apps play better together in M
- New Google Photos available on Android, iOS and the web
- Google Play Services 7.5 gives Android app developers access to Smart Lock for Passwords
NVIDIA Shield and Android TV
Want to be on the podcast?
Sure, you can just listen to the AndroidCentral Podcast. (And you should.) But it's much more fun to be a part of it. And there are several ways you can do so.
- Live Q&A: Look for the link each week to join the live Q&A.
- E-mail us: Have a question and want us to answer it on-air? E-mail us here.
- Leave a voicemail: Record your question with your phone or computer, and e-mail it to us. (Be sure to leave your name and where you're from!)
If you're interested in advertising on the Android Central Podcast, please contact Standard Broadcast Co..
The AndroidCentral Podcast is sponsored by ShopAndroid.com. And thanks to these great artists for providing their music under the Creative Commons license: