Audio-only stream below
- Download it directly with this link
- Subscribe with your favorite Podcatcher: Audio feed | Google Play Music | Pocket Casts | TuneIn Radio | Stitcher
- Subscribe in iTunes: Audio feed
- Listen to it here with the player above
The time has arrived. Or, rather, it'll arrive May 28-29. In San Francisco. For that is when the 2015 edition of the Google I/O developer conference is upon us. Or, rather, we're upon it. And so in this week's podcast we preview the things that shall come in the week hence. Or the things we think we'll see. Maybe. Hopefully.
If you at all care about Google and Chrome and Android and the Internet of Stuff/Things/Whatever, you don't want to skip this podcast.
And be sure to check out all our Google I/O coverage here!
Want to be on the podcast?
Sure, you can just listen to the AndroidCentral Podcast. (And you should.) But it's much more fun to be a part of it. And there are several ways you can do so.
- Live Q&A: Look for the link each week to join the live Q&A.
- E-mail us: Have a question and want us to answer it on-air? E-mail us here.
- Leave a voicemail: Record your question with your phone or computer, and e-mail it to us. (Be sure to leave your name and where you're from!)
If you're interested in advertising on the Android Central Podcast, please contact Standard Broadcast Co..
The AndroidCentral Podcast is sponsored by ShopAndroid.com. And thanks to these great artists for providing their music under the Creative Commons license: