Audio-only stream below
- Download it directly with this link
- Subscribe with your favorite Podcatcher: Audio feed | TuneIn Radio | Pocket Casts
- Subscribe in iTunes: Audio feed
- Listen to it here with the player above
We're back and we've got the Moto G in house. Plus KitKat updates to the Nexus line, what, excatly, is going on with all this search and launcher stuff, and a whole slew of your questions. Join us!
Thing 1: The Moto G
- Motorola officially announces the Moto G!
- Video: Hands-on with the Moto G!
- In pictures: The Moto G
- Phones 4U carrying the Moto G in the UK, available to order now
- Verizon says it'll carry the Moto G on prepaid next year
- Moto G specs
- Hands on with the new Moto G accessories
- Moto G will ship with KitKat in the U.S.
Thing 2: KitKat abounds
- Android 4.4 KitKat rolling out to Nexus 7s, Nexus 10
- How to manually update your Nexus tablet to KitKat [updated]
- Google posts Android 4.4 factory image for Nexus 4
- Android 4.4 factory images for all Nexus 7s now available, too
- This week's sidebar poll: Do you sideload OTA updates?
Thing 3: Other things
- Nexus 5 review
- Google Search update brings new features and new cards to Google Now
- Samsung Galaxy Gear manager app update brings rich notifications from any app to the Gear
- Sprint doesn't want you to forget you've got dizzingly fast Spark LTE data
- ISIS Mobile Wallet now available for Verizon, AT&T and T-Mobile customers
- CyanogenMod Installer hits the Play Store to help you flash your phone
- Google Glass Explorer Program opens sign-ups to anyone interested
- Google Glass officially adding music in 'the next two weeks,' stereo earbuds available soon
- You can now design a custom Moto X on all four major U.S. carriers
Want to be on the podcast?
Sure, you can just listen to the AndroidCentral Podcast. (And you should.) But it's much more fun to be a part of it. And there are several ways you can do so.
- Live Q&A: Look for the link each week to join the live Q&A.
- E-mail us: Have a question and want us to answer it on-air? E-mail us here.
Join us live
We record live before a studio audience (erm, chat room) Friday afternoons around 4 p.m. Eastern/1 p.m. Pacific. You can find us then at http://www.androidcentral.com/live. Or check our Google+ page for the Hangout with Q&A.
Who we are
If you're interested in advertising on the Android Central Podcast, please contact The Midroll.
The AndroidCentral Podcast is sponsored by ShopAndroid.com. And thanks to these great artists for providing their music under the Creative Commons license: