Audio-only stream below
- Download it directly with this link
- Subscribe with your favorite Podcatcher: Audio feed | Video Feed | TuneIn Radio | Pocket Casts
- Subscribe in iTunes: Audio feed | Video feed
- Listen to it here with the player above
Phil, Alex, Andrew and Richard preview next week's IFA conference in Berlin. Plus, more on the LG G2, a wee bit on the Moto X, who among us has spent the most money on Asphalt 8 — and a few of your e-mails. Join us!
Thing 1: IFA preview
Thing 2: We've got the LG G2
- LG G2: The video hands-on redux
- Knock Knock: How to turn on the LG G2 without the power button
- The LG G2 rear buttons: A few quick thoughts
By the way ...
The most recent update to the Android Central app means that you can download this podcast and play it back in any music app you want. Give it a shot!
Want to be on the podcast?
Sure, you can just listen to the AndroidCentral Podcast. (And you should.) But it's much more fun to be a part of it. And there are several ways you can do so.
- Live Q&A: Look for the link each week to join the live Q&A.
- E-mail us: Have a question and want us to answer it on-air? E-mail us here.
Join us live
We record live before a studio audience (erm, chat room) Friday afternoons around 4 p.m. Eastern/1 p.m. Pacific. You can find us then at http://www.androidcentral.com/live. Or check our Google+ page for the Hangout with Q&A.
Who we are
If you're interested in advertising on the Android Central Podcast, please contact The Midroll.
The AndroidCentral Podcast is sponsored by ShopAndroid.com. And thanks to these great artists for providing their music under the Creative Commons license: