Audio-only stream below
- Download it directly with this link
- Subscribe with your favorite Podcatcher: Audio feed | Google Play Music | Pocket Casts | TuneIn Radio | Stitcher
- Subscribe in iTunes: Audio feed
- Listen to it here with the player above
It's a special Friday edition with Jerry, Alex and Phil. We've got the Nexus 4 phone. We've got the Nexus 10 tablet. And we've got Android 4.2. And we've got the lowdown on all all of it. Join us!
- The next wave: Google refreshes its Nexus line
- The Nexus Phone family: Four generations of Android
- Nexus 4 unboxing
- How to enable developer settings on Android 4.2
- How-To unlock the Nexus 4 bootloader
- Our Nexus 4 and Nexus 10 reviews: They're coming!
- Who needs a Nexus 4 (and why)?
- Google's Matias Duarte answers burning Nexus questions
- The case for the 8GB Nexus 4
- Don't buy the 8GB Nexus 4
- Android 4.2 brings new security features to scan sideloaded apps
Want to be on the podcast?
Sure, you can just listen to the AndroidCentral Podcast. (And you should.) But it's much more fun to be a part of it. And there are several ways you can do so.
- Live Q&A: Look for the link each week to join the live Q&A.
- E-mail us: Have a question and want us to answer it on-air? E-mail us here.
- Leave a voicemail: Record your question with your phone or computer, and e-mail it to us. (Be sure to leave your name and where you're from!)
If you're interested in advertising on the Android Central Podcast, please contact Standard Broadcast Co..
The AndroidCentral Podcast is sponsored by ShopAndroid.com. And thanks to these great artists for providing their music under the Creative Commons license: