Those that are itching to get their mitts on the recently-unveiled HTC One X+ may want to check out Expansys U.S.A., since they've started accepting pre-orders for the unlocked model. Unfortunately, it looks like this is the European model, so don't expect it to work on AT&T's LTE network. Of course, you could always wait for more info about the AT&T version and see what they're charging on-contract. Though no price or date are given on Expansys, those that pre-order will be first in line for a unit and will be notified as soon as details get nailed down.
We've spent some time with the One X+, and so far everything is looking good. Though some of it is looking familiar from the original One X, there's also lot that's got a bump upwards. Here's a quick run-down of the specs.
- 1.7 GHz quad-core NVIDIA Tegra 3 CPU
- 1GB of RAM
- 2100mAh battery
- 64GB of internal storage in the UK, other markets may vary
- 4.7-inch laminated SuperLCD2 display at 720p (1280x720) resolution with Gorllla Glass 2
- Internal speaker with built-in amplifier
- 8.0MP rear camera with BSI sensor, f/2.0 lens and HTC ImageSense
- 1.6MP front-facing camera with HTC ImageSense
- HSPA+ 42Mbps connectivity in Europe, LTE connectivity in the U.S.
- Wifi, Bluetooth and NFC support
- Android 4.1 Jelly Bean OS with HTC Sense 4+
- Size: 134.36 x 69.9 x 8.9mm
- Weight: 135 grams with battery
So, anyone going to snag one of these on Expansys, or are you going to wait a month or two and get one right from AT&T?