OK, folks. The Sprint HTC EVO 4G LTE is in our hot little hands. We're on Day 1, and quite frankly we're already pretty impressed. Under the hood it's basically an HTC One X. But it's been redesigned, tweaked (and truth be told, improved) and launched as the EVO 4G LTE, the follow-up to the extremely popular EVO 4G.
Some quick thoughts:
- The display is gorgeous. And it should be -- it's the same Super LCD 2 as on the One X.
- Under the hood, it seems speedy enough. And it should be. It's the same processor as on the One X. (The Qualcomm version, that is.)
- Sense 4 is great. And it should be. It's the same Sense 4 that's on the HTC One phones.
- The camera is great. And it should be. It's exactly the same as what's on the HTC One phones.
- The rear speaker is pretty good, too. A lot of you have been asking about that.
Our full review's coming. We like to actually use the phone first. Crazy, I know. But here's a quick video walkthrough answering some of the more burning questions that have been thrown our way.
Still want to know more? Our complete EVO 4G LTE review is well in the works. In the meantime, be sure to make your way into our EVO 4G LTE forums, where you'll you'll find the best info on the net. Huzzah!
- Related devices:
- Filed under: