AT&T this morning announced that its version of the Sony Ericsson Xperia Play (see our hands-on) will be available Sept. 18 for a mere $49.99 with two-year contract. The Xperia Play, as you'll recall from our review, is the so-called Playstation phone, with a slide-out gamepad and Playstation-optimized games. It's rocking Android 2.3.3 with a 4-inch screen.
Games included with AT&T's Xperia Play at launch are:
- Dungeon Defenders™ Second Wave by Trendy Entertainment
- Asphalt™ 6 Adrenaline by Gameloft
- Star Battalion by Gameloft
- Madden NFL™ 11 by Electronic Arts
- The Sims™ 3 by Electronic Arts
- Tower Bloxx™: My City by Digital Chocolate
- Crash Bandicoot® by SCEA/Naughty Dog/Universal
As if a $49 Xperia Play isn't a good enough deal, AT&T's also sweetening things by throwing in the DK300 Multimedida Dock (check out our review of the dock) and MC100 music cable.
- Related devices:
- Filed under: