This week, the gang discusses a batch of new games: Journey to the Savage Planet, Disintegration, Temtem, and Kentucky Route Zero. Plus stick around for a bonus interview with the co-founder of Vertigo Games, Richard Stitselaar, about Arizona Sunshine and the state of the VR industry!
Hosted by: Russell Holly, Jennifer Locke, Carli Velocci, and Rebecca Spear.
Got feedback? Hit up Podcast@androidcentral.com and tell us something!
- Google says it leaves Stadia announcements 'up to the publishers' in response to criticism | Android Central
- Journey to the Savage Planet review: Rewarding exploration and frustrating combat | Windows Central
- Disintegration beta impressions: It shows potential, but I'm still not convinced | Windows Central
- Temtem preview: A Pokemon-like PC MMO with a bumpy road ahead | Windows Central
- Vertigo Games on Arizona Sunshine, studio's future, and state of the VR industry | Windows Central