Everybody fired up for tomorrows event? We certainly are. Should be interesting to see what Google off tomorrow. Looking around there is lots of rumors popping up as to what it may be but nothing totally locked down. Guess we'll just have to wait for the live blog tomorrow to find out. In the meantime, feel free to hop on in the forums and strike up some conversation.
- Android News Forums - Google took over Nokia as #1 smartphone platform
- HTC Inspire 4G forums - Oh yeah! HTC Inspire 4G now official Feb 13th
- HTC Thunderbolt Forums - What is the deal with the 4G data plans, anyone?
- General Help and How To Forums - Where are all the QWERTY devices?
- Sprint Epic 4G Forums - "Sync is currently experiencing problems. It will be back shortly" error
If you're not already a member of the Android Central forums, you can register your account today.
It's time to stop using SMS for two-factor authentication
Not all 2FA is equal. Using SMS to get a code might not be "better than nothing" after all.
Fresh Surface Duo renders are here, reportedly coming to AT&T
Microsoft hasn't exactly been camera shy with the Surface Duo, but a new set of renders have leaked that offer an even closer look at the device. Alongside the leaked images, the leaker says Duo will be headed to AT&T in the U.S.
24 hours with the Galaxy Note 20 Ultra: Big, beautiful, and backwards
It's still too early to give any conclusive thoughts on the Galaxy Note 20 Ultra, but Samsung's latest flagship is already proving to be a tremendous phone in more ways than one.
The best Bluetooth speakers to pair with your Amazon Echo Input
The Amazon Echo Input can do some great things for Alexa users — but in order to make it really shine, you'll need some great Bluetooth speakers to go with it. We've compiled some of the best Bluetooth speakers that you might want to pair with your Echo Input.