We're joined this week by freelance games journalist, Nico Deyo, and Tyler Colp of PC Gamer to talk about their experiences playing the Overwatch 2 beta. Parts of Square Enix have been bought by Embracer for not a whole lot of money. Well, at least in the world of corporate acquisitions. The team also have news about Nintendo, a lawsuit against Activision filed by New York City, and more.
Hosted by: Carli Velocci, Jennifer Locke, Rebecca Spear.
- New York City sues Activision, claims Kotick 'unfit' to negotiate Microsoft deal | Windows Central
- Embracer acquires Tomb Raider, Deus Ex, and their studios from Square Enix | Windows Central
- Nintendo and iOS gaming recap: Breath of the Wild 2 spoiled and demoralizing workplace reports | iMore
- Fortnite is now available to play through Xbox Cloud Gaming for free | Windows Central
- Overwatch 2 beta impressions: Breathing new life into Blizzard's stagnant hero shooter | Windows Central
- Overwatch 2 team addresses support issues, scoreboard changes | Windows Central
- The Stanley Parable: Ultra Deluxe Xbox review — An expanded, evolved narrative masterpiece | Windows Central
- cleric hypebeast (@appleciderwitch) / Twitter
- Tyler (@tylercolp) / Twitter
Get the best of Android Central in in your inbox, every day!
Thank you for signing up to Android Central. You will receive a verification email shortly.
There was a problem. Please refresh the page and try again.