Audio-only stream below
Day 1 of Mobile World Congress in Barcelona is a wrap! Listen in to this cross-platform podcast as we discuss the Windows Phone 7 news, LG's Optimus 3D and Optimus Pad, some Acer hardware and more!
Windows Phone - One year later
- New features heading to Windows Phone 7: Multi-tasking, IE9, Skydrive and more
- Multitasking support for WP7 detailed & updated with more information
- Kinect on Windows Phone 7 -->
- Microsoft's Andy Lees answers a few questions on languages, Chassis 2 and microSD cards
- Hands on with Samsung Omnia 7 - Mobile World Congress -->
- LG comments on Microsoft's new Nokia partnership, have no phones on display at MWC
Even more Android
- LG Optimus 3D hands-on
- LG Optimus Pad hands-on [updated with video]
- Samsung Galaxy S 4G hands-on (Hint: It's a T-Mobile Vibrant with HSPA+)
- Motorola Pro for Europe - Hands-on [MWC]
- Acer Iconia Tab A500 Hands-On [MWC]
- Acer Iconia Smart Hands-on [MWC]
- Words with Friends now available from the Android Market
BlackBerry is here, too
- Download it directly with this link
- Subscribe with your favorite Podcatcher: Audio feed | TuneIn Radio | Stitcher
- Subscribe in iTunes: Audio feed
- Listen to it here with the player above
- Note: Our video feed is on hiatus while we spruce things up a bit. You can still watch all our podcast videos with this YouTube playlist.
Want to be on the podcast?
Sure, you can just listen to the AndroidCentral Podcast. (And you should.) But it's much more fun to be a part of it. And there are several ways you can do so.
- Live Q&A: Look for the link each week to join the live Q&A.
- E-mail us: Have a question and want us to answer it on-air? E-mail us here.
Join us live
We record live before a studio audience (erm, chat room) Friday afternoons around 4 p.m. Eastern/2 p.m. Pacific. You can find us then at http://www.androidcentral.com/live. Or check our Google+ page for the Hangout with Q&A.
Who we are
The AndroidCentral Podcast is sponsored by ShopAndroid.com. And thanks to these great artists for providing their music under the Creative Commons license: