Audio-only stream below
Phil and Jerry get a little ranty as we discuss the possibility of Honeycomb not being open-sourced. Plus, Amazon's recent awesomeness, and another CTIA wrapup. Listen in!
Thing 1 - Google, openness and privacy
- Honeycomb won't be open-sourced? Say it ain't so!
- Google tightening the reins on Android
- Google to have independent reviews of privacy procedures every two years
Thing 2 - Android in-app billing
- Google finally launches in-app billing
- Hands-on with Android's in-app billing
- MiKandi announces in-app billing
Thing 3 - Android Cloud Music
- Amazon launches Cloud Music Player and Storage, works on any computer or Android device [updated]
- Which Amazon Cloud Drive plan are you using?
- Amazon Cloud Music apparently launched without record labels' blessing
- Hands-on with the Sprint HTC EVO 3D; Update: Video!
- HTC View 4G Hands-on!
- Hands-on with Samsung Galaxy Tab 8.9
- Samsung Galaxy Tab 8.9 Video First Look!
- Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 (USA) Video First Look!
- Hands-on redux with the Samsung Galaxy Tab 8.9-inch (U.S. version)
- Hands-on with the Sprint Nexus S 4G
- Hands-on with the T-Mobile Sidekick 4G
- Hands-on with the new Xperia Play games
- Hands-on with the AT&T Thrill 4G; Updated with video!
- Hands-on with the Wifi-only HTC Flyer, coming this spring to Best Buy
- Hands-on with the Cricket LG Optimus C
- Viewdle tags Facebook pics via AR
- Android Quick App: Opera Mini 6 and Opera Mobile 11
- Firefox for Android Release Candidate
- Download it directly with this link
- Subscribe with your favorite Podcatcher: Audio feed | TuneIn Radio | Stitcher
- Subscribe in iTunes: Audio feed
- Listen to it here with the player above
- Note: Our video feed is on hiatus while we spruce things up a bit. You can still watch all our podcast videos with this YouTube playlist.
Want to be on the podcast?
Sure, you can just listen to the AndroidCentral Podcast. (And you should.) But it's much more fun to be a part of it. And there are several ways you can do so.
- Live Q&A: Look for the link each week to join the live Q&A.
- E-mail us: Have a question and want us to answer it on-air? E-mail us here.
Join us live
We record live before a studio audience (erm, chat room) Friday afternoons around 4 p.m. Eastern/2 p.m. Pacific. You can find us then at http://www.androidcentral.com/live. Or check our Google+ page for the Hangout with Q&A.
Who we are
The AndroidCentral Podcast is sponsored by ShopAndroid.com. And thanks to these great artists for providing their music under the Creative Commons license: