Audio-only stream below
Phil and Jerry get a little ranty as we discuss the possibility of Honeycomb not being open-sourced. Plus, Amazon's recent awesomeness, and another CTIA wrapup. Listen in!
- Download it directly with this link
- Subscribe with your favorite Podcatcher: Audio feed | Video feed | Stitcher
- How to subscribe in Google Listen (YouTube link)
- Subscribe in iTunes: Audio feed | Video feed
- Subscribe in Zune Marketplace
- Listen to it here with the player above
Thing 1 - Google, openness and privacy
- Honeycomb won't be open-sourced? Say it ain't so!
- Google tightening the reins on Android
- Google to have independent reviews of privacy procedures every two years
Thing 2 - Android in-app billing
- Google finally launches in-app billing
- Hands-on with Android's in-app billing
- MiKandi announces in-app billing
Thing 3 - Android Cloud Music
- Amazon launches Cloud Music Player and Storage, works on any computer or Android device [updated]
- Which Amazon Cloud Drive plan are you using?
- Amazon Cloud Music apparently launched without record labels' blessing
- Hands-on with the Sprint HTC EVO 3D; Update: Video!
- HTC View 4G Hands-on!
- Hands-on with Samsung Galaxy Tab 8.9
- Samsung Galaxy Tab 8.9 Video First Look!
- Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 (USA) Video First Look!
- Hands-on redux with the Samsung Galaxy Tab 8.9-inch (U.S. version)
- Hands-on with the Sprint Nexus S 4G
- Hands-on with the T-Mobile Sidekick 4G
- Hands-on with the new Xperia Play games
- Hands-on with the AT&T Thrill 4G; Updated with video!
- Hands-on with the Wifi-only HTC Flyer, coming this spring to Best Buy
- Hands-on with the Cricket LG Optimus C
- Viewdle tags Facebook pics via AR
- Android Quick App: Opera Mini 6 and Opera Mobile 11
- Firefox for Android Release Candidate
Want to be on the podcast?
Sure, you can just listen to the AndroidCentral Podcast. (And you should.) But it's much more fun to be a part of it. And there are several ways you can do so.
- E-mail us: Have a question and want us to answer it on-air? E-mail us here.
- Voicemail: We love actually hearing from you. You can leave us a voicemail toll-free at (888) 468-6158 Ext. 222.
Join us live
We record live before a studio audience (erm, chat room) Thursday nights at 9 p.m. Eastern/6 p.m. Pacific. You can find us then at http://www.androidcentral.com/live.
Who we are
The AndroidCentral Podcast is sponsored by the AndroidCentral Store. And thanks to these great artists for providing their music under the Creative Commons license: