Audio-only stream below
- Download it directly with this link
- Subscribe with your favorite Podcatcher: Audio feed | Google Play Music | Pocket Casts | TuneIn Radio | Stitcher
- Subscribe in iTunes: Audio feed
- Listen to it here with the player above
What's better than one podcast from Google I/O 2016? How about the first of TWO podcasts from Google I/O 2016.
We're coming at you live from Google I/O 2016! It's Google's annual developer conference where we not only learn about upcoming consumer-facing products and services for things like Android and Chrome and VR — developers get to learn how to start using them!
And because there's so much awesomeness going on this week, we're going to do TWO podcasts to recap it all. Part 1 covers the keynote address and all the major news from the first day of the event, like Allo and Duo, Google Home and Google Assistant, and Daydream, Google's new VR effort.
You can find all of our Google I/O 2016 coverage here!
Stay tuned for Part 2!
Thanks to this week's sponsors!
Want to be on the podcast?
Sure, you can just listen to the AndroidCentral Podcast. (And you should.) But it's much more fun to be a part of it. And there are several ways you can do so.
- Live Q&A: Look for the link each week to join the live Q&A.
- E-mail us: Have a question and want us to answer it on-air? E-mail us here.
- Leave a voicemail: Record your question with your phone or computer, and e-mail it to us. (Be sure to leave your name and where you're from!)
If you're interested in advertising on the Android Central Podcast, please contact Standard Broadcast Co..
The AndroidCentral Podcast is sponsored by ShopAndroid.com. And thanks to these great artists for providing their music under the Creative Commons license: