Audio-only stream below
We're back from Google I/O and ready to wrap up the annual developer conference. Plus, what's up with the Galaxy Nexus being banned for patents, other odds and ends, and more of your e-mails and voicemails!
- Download it directly with this link
- Subscribe with your favorite Podcatcher: Audio feed | Video feed | Stitcher
- Subscribe in iTunes: Audio feed | Video feed
- Listen to it here with the player above
Thing 1: Google I/O aftermath
- Google I/O debrief from Android HQ
- Nexus 7: The internationally challenged tablet
- From the Editor's Desk: Google I/O 2012 postmortem
- Google I/O 2012 - more than swag and Jelly Beans
Thing 2: Galaxy Nexus banned, coming back next week
- Apple wins a preliminary injunction against the Galaxy Nexus; we're giving one away right this second!
- Injunction upheld against Galaxy Nexus; Samsung and Google say they have a fix
- The Galaxy Nexus Ban - this, too, shall pass
- Samsung Galaxy Nexus to resume shipping next week
Thing 3: Other odds and ends
- Droid Incredible 4G LTE available from Verizon Wireless today
- Google Play update rolling out to non-Jelly Bean devices
- Motorola Atrix HD becomes official - HD display, LTE and 'Kevlar strong'
- Nexus Q torn down - think it's worth $299 yet?
Want to be on the podcast?
Sure, you can just listen to the AndroidCentral Podcast. (And you should.) But it's much more fun to be a part of it. And there are several ways you can do so.
- E-mail us: Have a question and want us to answer it on-air? E-mail us here.
- Voicemail: We love actually hearing from you. You can leave us a voicemail toll-free at (888) 468-6158 Ext. 222.
Join us live
We record live before a studio audience (erm, chat room) Friday afternoons around 4 p.m. Eastern/2 p.m. Pacific. You can find us then at http://www.androidcentral.com/live.
Who we are
The AndroidCentral Podcast is sponsored by ShopAndroid.com. And thanks to these great artists for providing their music under the Creative Commons license: