Audio-only stream below
- Download it directly with this link
- Subscribe with your favorite Podcatcher: Audio feed | TuneIn Radio | Pocket Casts
- Subscribe in iTunes: Audio feed
- Listen to it here with the player above
We're back from Google I/O and ready to wrap up the annual developer conference. Plus, what's up with the Galaxy Nexus being banned for patents, other odds and ends, and more of your e-mails and voicemails!
Thing 1: Google I/O aftermath
- Google I/O debrief from Android HQ
- Nexus 7: The internationally challenged tablet
- From the Editor's Desk: Google I/O 2012 postmortem
- Google I/O 2012 - more than swag and Jelly Beans
Thing 2: Galaxy Nexus banned, coming back next week
- Apple wins a preliminary injunction against the Galaxy Nexus; we're giving one away right this second!
- Injunction upheld against Galaxy Nexus; Samsung and Google say they have a fix
- The Galaxy Nexus Ban - this, too, shall pass
- Samsung Galaxy Nexus to resume shipping next week
Thing 3: Other odds and ends
Want to be on the podcast?
Sure, you can just listen to the AndroidCentral Podcast. (And you should.) But it's much more fun to be a part of it. And there are several ways you can do so.
- Live Q&A: Look for the link each week to join the live Q&A.
- E-mail us: Have a question and want us to answer it on-air? E-mail us here.
Join us live
We record live before a studio audience (erm, chat room) Friday afternoons around 4 p.m. Eastern/1 p.m. Pacific. You can find us then at http://www.androidcentral.com/live. Or check our Google+ page for the Hangout with Q&A.
Who we are
If you're interested in advertising on the Android Central Podcast, please contact The Midroll.
The AndroidCentral Podcast is sponsored by ShopAndroid.com. And thanks to these great artists for providing their music under the Creative Commons license: