Audio-only stream below
- Download it directly with this link
- Subscribe with your favorite Podcatcher: Audio feed | Pocket Casts | TuneIn Radio | Stitcher
- Subscribe in iTunes: Audio feed
- Listen to it here with the player above
It's a 100 percent drama-free podcast, where we all hold hands and hug and talk about kittens and -- awwww, who are we kidding. We dive into HTC's AT&T One X and Sprint EVO 4G LTE being stuck in customs, whether or not multitasking is "broken" on the One X, what's going on with Google Music. Plus, more of your e-mails and voicemails. Join us! (And, no, we have no idea why Phil's video is so slow.)
Thing 1: EVO 4G LTE delayed
- HTC One X and EVO 4G LTE imports stalled by U.S. customs
- Sprint finally acknowledges EVO 4G LTE delay on its community forums
- Sprint EVO 4G LTE reportedly will miss Friday's launch date
- Best Buy sending e-mails saying EVO 4G LTE preorders ship May 23
Thing 2: Sense 4 and multitasking
- Multitasking on the HTC One X isn't broken, it's customized
- HTC: Sense 4 multitasking and memory management working as designed
Thing 3: Google Music drama
- Google Music limits device de-authorizations to 4 a year
- Google addressing Music device de-authorization issues, back to 'normal' for now
- It might be your music, but it's still not your cloud
Thing 4: More than one Nexus?
Want to be on the podcast?
Sure, you can just listen to the AndroidCentral Podcast. (And you should.) But it's much more fun to be a part of it. And there are several ways you can do so.
- Live Q&A: Look for the link each week to join the live Q&A.
- E-mail us: Have a question and want us to answer it on-air? E-mail us here.
- Leave a voicemail: Record your question with your phone or computer, and e-mail it to us. (Be sure to leave your name and where you're from!)
Join us live
We record live before a studio audience (erm, chat room) Friday afternoons around 4 p.m. Eastern/1 p.m. Pacific. You can find us then at http://www.androidcentral.com/live. Or check our Google+ page for the Hangout with Q&A.
If you're interested in advertising on the Android Central Podcast, please contact Standard Broadcast Co..
The AndroidCentral Podcast is sponsored by ShopAndroid.com. And thanks to these great artists for providing their music under the Creative Commons license: