Audio-only stream below
- Download it directly with this link
- Subscribe with your favorite Podcatcher: Audio feed | Google Play Music | Pocket Casts | TuneIn Radio | Stitcher
- Subscribe in iTunes: Audio feed
- Listen to it here with the player above
Let's see someone try to top this: We've got Chrome on Android, we explain just how much you need to worry about security on Google Wallet, plus we've got the Motorola Droid 4 in our hot little hands. Welcome to the Greatest Android Podcast in the World!
Thing 1: Chrome for Android!
- Google Chrome Beta now available for Android 4.0 devices
- Chrome Beta for Android walkthrough
- How to sync tabs in Chrome desktop and Android
- New browser (Chrome) doesn't support dying plug-in (Flash)
- Chrome vs. Safari - Galaxy Nexus vs. iPhone 4S
Thing 2: Google Wallet cracked, hacked, covered and diced
- Google Wallet under attack again - this time by a feature, not a hack
- Google Wallet PIN security cracked - here's what you need to know
- Google responds to Wallet hack, recommends not installing it on rooted devices
Thing 3: Other odds and ends
- AC Explains: The Verizon Galaxy Nexus is still supported by Google
- Motorola Droid RAZR MAXX Review
- Verizon Motorola Droid 4 available Feb. 10 for $199 on contract
- Motorola Droid 4 has an unlockable ... battery cover?
- HTC says first Ice Cream Sandwich updates coming in March, adds more phones to the list
- Aquarium for Google TV [Google TV app review]
- Samsung Infuse 4G Gingerbread update is on hold
Want to be on the podcast?
Sure, you can just listen to the AndroidCentral Podcast. (And you should.) But it's much more fun to be a part of it. And there are several ways you can do so.
- Live Q&A: Look for the link each week to join the live Q&A.
- E-mail us: Have a question and want us to answer it on-air? E-mail us here.
- Leave a voicemail: Record your question with your phone or computer, and e-mail it to us. (Be sure to leave your name and where you're from!)
Join us live
We record live before a studio audience (erm, chat room) Friday afternoons around 4 p.m. Eastern/1 p.m. Pacific. You can find us then at http://www.androidcentral.com/live. Or check our Google+ page for the Hangout with Q&A.
If you're interested in advertising on the Android Central Podcast, please contact Standard Broadcast Co..
The AndroidCentral Podcast is sponsored by ShopAndroid.com. And thanks to these great artists for providing their music under the Creative Commons license: