Audio-only stream below
- Download it directly with this link
- Subscribe with your favorite Podcatcher: Audio feed | Google Play Music | Pocket Casts | TuneIn Radio | Stitcher
- Subscribe in iTunes: Audio feed
- Listen to it here with the player above
Apply twice daily and consult Google Assistant if burning persists for longer than a week.
In episode 307, Andrew, Jerry, and Daniel chat about Allo, Google's smart, AI-powered messaging app. After so much hype, does it live up to our lofty expectations, and does Google capitalize on its ambitious bot strategy?
Plus, replacement Note 7s are here, and with it the "safe" green battery icon. But will it make a difference to Samsung's battered reputation?
And the new Xperia X Compact is one of the best small phones on the market, but what's with its $499 price? Come on, Sony.
Thanks to this week's sponsor:
- Harrys: Use promo code AC to save $5 off your first purchase — start shaving smarter.
Want to get in touch?
Sure, you can just listen to the AndroidCentral Podcast. (And you should.) But it's much more fun to be a part of it. And there are several ways you can do so.
- E-mail us: Have a question and want us to answer it on-air? E-mail us here.
If you're interested in advertising on the Android Central Podcast, please contact Standard Broadcast Co..
The AndroidCentral Podcast is sponsored by ShopAndroid.com. And thanks to these great artists for providing their music under the Creative Commons license: