Audio-only stream below
- Download it directly with this link
- Subscribe with your favorite Podcatcher: Audio feed | Google Play Music | Pocket Casts | TuneIn Radio | Stitcher
- Subscribe in iTunes: Audio feed
- Listen to it here with the player above
This week, Andrew, Russell and Daniel talk about the LG V20 and whether it has the legs the G5 didn't. Plus, an IFA primer and we answer your Twitter questions!
Why the heck is LG releasing the V20, and why does it appear to look like a larger, more boxy G5? Andrew, Russell and Daniel explore the potential reasons for LG's latest flagship, and whether its new design will appeal to anyone beyond the Android audience looking for speeds and feeds.
Plus, plus: Twitter Q&A!
Thanks to this week's sponsor:
- Harrys: Use promo code AC to save $5 off your first purchase — start shaving smarter.
Want to be on the podcast?
Sure, you can just listen to the AndroidCentral Podcast. (And you should.) But it's much more fun to be a part of it. And there are several ways you can do so.
- Live Q&A: Look for the link each week to join the live Q&A.
- E-mail us: Have a question and want us to answer it on-air? E-mail us here.
- Leave a voicemail: Record your question with your phone or computer, and e-mail it to us. (Be sure to leave your name and where you're from!)
If you're interested in advertising on the Android Central Podcast, please contact Standard Broadcast Co..
The AndroidCentral Podcast is sponsored by ShopAndroid.com. And thanks to these great artists for providing their music under the Creative Commons license: