Audio-only stream below
- Download it directly with this link
- Subscribe with your favorite Podcatcher: Audio feed | Google Play Music | Pocket Casts | TuneIn Radio | Stitcher
- Subscribe in iTunes: Audio feed
- Listen to it here with the player above
We've heard from the bloggers, now let's see what a developer has to say about this year's Google I/O developer conference. (OK, and we'll hear from some more bloggers, too.)
We take one last spin around Google I/O with an actual developer — Mike Wolfson, the coder behind the Android Central App (among other things). Plus we get more insight from a couple folks who were able to stay out of the Silicon Valley sun.
Thanks to this week's sponsor:
- Igloo: Finally, an intranet your employees will actually like. Sign up for a free trial.
Want to be on the podcast?
Sure, you can just listen to the AndroidCentral Podcast. (And you should.) But it's much more fun to be a part of it. And there are several ways you can do so.
- Live Q&A: Look for the link each week to join the live Q&A.
- E-mail us: Have a question and want us to answer it on-air? E-mail us here.
- Leave a voicemail: Record your question with your phone or computer, and e-mail it to us. (Be sure to leave your name and where you're from!)
If you're interested in advertising on the Android Central Podcast, please contact Standard Broadcast Co..
The AndroidCentral Podcast is sponsored by ShopAndroid.com. And thanks to these great artists for providing their music under the Creative Commons license: