Audio-only stream below
- Download it directly with this link
- Subscribe with your favorite Podcatcher: Audio feed | Google Play Music | Pocket Casts | TuneIn Radio | Stitcher
- Subscribe in iTunes: Audio feed
- Listen to it here with the player above
We're a little all over the place this week with some more giant Nexus news, our reviews of the Samsung Galaxy Alpha, Moto G and Moto X, plus we answer a bunch of your questions live. And there might well have been some singing.
Thing 1: Nexus 6/Nexus X/Shamu
- Nexus 6 will reportedly look like oversized Moto X
- Leaked photo shows Motorola Shamu breaching for the camera as next Nexus
- Poll: Is a 6-inch Nexus just too damn big?
Thing 2: Rounding up the reviews
Thing 3: Other things
- There's a reason you're seeing more Google on new Android phones — Google wrote the contracts that way
- Pocket Casts' web-based podcast player in beta now!
- It's hard to go wrong recommending the new Moto G
- Moto 360 update keeps a better connection with your phone
- 125 AT&T stores to offer preview of Samsung Gear S starting Friday, Sept. 26
- Verizon's Droid Turbo struts its stuff in new leaked photos
- Android Central's Question & Answer feature is here! (in beta)
Thanks to this week's sponsors
Want to be on the podcast?
Sure, you can just listen to the AndroidCentral Podcast. (And you should.) But it's much more fun to be a part of it. And there are several ways you can do so.
- Live Q&A: Look for the link each week to join the live Q&A.
- E-mail us: Have a question and want us to answer it on-air? E-mail us here.
- Leave a voicemail: Record your question with your phone or computer, and e-mail it to us. (Be sure to leave your name and where you're from!)
If you're interested in advertising on the Android Central Podcast, please contact Standard Broadcast Co..
The AndroidCentral Podcast is sponsored by ShopAndroid.com. And thanks to these great artists for providing their music under the Creative Commons license: