Audio-only stream below
- Download it directly with this link
- Subscribe with your favorite Podcatcher: Audio feed | Google Play Music | Pocket Casts | TuneIn Radio | Stitcher
- Subscribe in iTunes: Audio feed
- Listen to it here with the player above
Another week, another epic podcast — and special guest Russell Holly is back! The summer doldrums are officially over, as we go nearly 90 minutes on the new Amazon Fire Phone (it's not as bad as you might think), the new NVIDIA Shield Tablet, Motorola leaks and more! Plus we answer even more of your questions live on air. Join us!
Thing 1: The Amazon Fire Phone
Thing 2: NVIDIA Shield Tablet
Thing 3: Other odds and ends
- Leaked 'Moto X+1' shots show wooden back, metallic trim
- Verizon bloatware
- Chrome 37 beta for Android released with Material Design update and more
- Chromeast a year old
- Sprint plans to 'Take the edge off' in August
- Google Voice can now handle website calls via Hangouts without Google+
- HTC on that watch in that video: It's not a real product
- Material Design-inspired Google Play app update now rolling out
- Google gives a few details on the enterprise management tools coming in Android L
This week's sponsors
Want to be on the podcast?
Sure, you can just listen to the AndroidCentral Podcast. (And you should.) But it's much more fun to be a part of it. And there are several ways you can do so.
- Live Q&A: Look for the link each week to join the live Q&A.
- E-mail us: Have a question and want us to answer it on-air? E-mail us here.
- Leave a voicemail: Record your question with your phone or computer, and e-mail it to us. (Be sure to leave your name and where you're from!)
If you're interested in advertising on the Android Central Podcast, please contact Standard Broadcast Co..
The AndroidCentral Podcast is sponsored by ShopAndroid.com. And thanks to these great artists for providing their music under the Creative Commons license: