Audio-only stream below
- Download it directly with this link
- Subscribe with your favorite Podcatcher: Audio feed | Pocket Casts | TuneIn Radio | Stitcher
- Subscribe in iTunes: Audio feed
- Listen to it here with the player above
Just as we promised, folks, it was a big one this week. The OnePlus One. The new HTC One M8 Harman/Kardon edition on Sprint. The LG G3 is all over the place. Plus we answer a whole bunch of your questions live.
Thing 1: OnePlus One
- OnePlus One hands-on and first impressions
- CyanogenMod 11S launching alongside OnePlus One with new camera, theme engine
- OnePlus revises their 'smash' contest to allow winners to donate perfectly good phones to charity instead
Thing 2: HTC stuff ...
- Samsung Galaxy S5 versus HTC One M8
- First look at the Harman/Kardon HTC One M8
- Sprint announces a Harman/Kardon version of the HTC One M8
- Unlocked and Developer HTC One M8 receiving Extreme Power Saving mode update
- Cases and Covers for HTC One (M8)
Thing 3: LG G3 all over the place
- LG sends out media invites for G3 launch on May 27
- Up close and personal with the LG G3's rear buttons
- Here's an old but even better shot of the upcoming LG G3
- LG G3 struts its stuff in new leaked photos
- LG G3 name confirmed as LG targets Q2 release for new flagship
- Picture of Amazon's first smartphone leaks
- Verizon Sony Xperia Z2 outed on official Google+ page (Update)
- Facebook Login for apps will now offer users selective permissions and anonymity
- Motorola to unveil their next smartphone on May 13th
- Samsung Galaxy K Zoom camera is official
- Welcome, Connectedly, to Mobile Nations!
Want to be on the podcast?
Sure, you can just listen to the AndroidCentral Podcast. (And you should.) But it's much more fun to be a part of it. And there are several ways you can do so.
- Live Q&A: Look for the link each week to join the live Q&A.
- E-mail us: Have a question and want us to answer it on-air? E-mail us here.
- Leave a voicemail: Record your question with your phone or computer, and e-mail it to us. (Be sure to leave your name and where you're from!)
Join us live
We record live before a studio audience (erm, chat room) Friday afternoons around 4 p.m. Eastern/1 p.m. Pacific. You can find us then at http://www.androidcentral.com/live. Or check our Google+ page for the Hangout with Q&A.
If you're interested in advertising on the Android Central Podcast, please contact Standard Broadcast Co..
The AndroidCentral Podcast is sponsored by ShopAndroid.com. And thanks to these great artists for providing their music under the Creative Commons license: