Audio-only stream below
- Download it directly with this link
- Subscribe with your favorite Podcatcher: Audio feed | Google Play Music | Pocket Casts | TuneIn Radio | Stitcher
- Subscribe in iTunes: Audio feed
- Listen to it here with the player above
Phil, Jerry, Andrew and Alex talk up a week's worth of news, including the Nexus 7 controversy, CyanogenMod's rebirth as a real live corporation, more on the LG G2, and more of your e-mails. Join us!
Thing 1: New Nexus LTE hullabaloo
- Nexus 7 LTE now available in UK, Canada, Australia and more
- Verizon responds to inqury about LTE-enabled Nexus 7 activation issues
- Verizon clarifies LTE Nexus 7 certification process
- Tethering with the Nexus 7 on AT&T
Thing 2: New devices
- More LG G2 talk, tips and tricks
- Moto X developer editions appear, Verizon version now available
- Motorola Droid Maxx Developer Edition now available for $649
- Sony Xperia Z1 video walkthrough
Other odds and ends
Want to be on the podcast?
Sure, you can just listen to the AndroidCentral Podcast. (And you should.) But it's much more fun to be a part of it. And there are several ways you can do so.
- Live Q&A: Look for the link each week to join the live Q&A.
- E-mail us: Have a question and want us to answer it on-air? E-mail us here.
- Leave a voicemail: Record your question with your phone or computer, and e-mail it to us. (Be sure to leave your name and where you're from!)
Join us live
We record live before a studio audience (erm, chat room) Friday afternoons around 4 p.m. Eastern/1 p.m. Pacific. You can find us then at http://www.androidcentral.com/live. Or check our Google+ page for the Hangout with Q&A.
If you're interested in advertising on the Android Central Podcast, please contact Standard Broadcast Co..
The AndroidCentral Podcast is sponsored by ShopAndroid.com. And thanks to these great artists for providing their music under the Creative Commons license: