Audio-only stream below
Phil, Jerry, Andrew and Alex talk up a week's worth of news, including the Nexus 7 controversy, CyanogenMod's rebirth as a real live corporation, more on the LG G2, and more of your e-mails. Join us!
- Download it directly with this link
- Subscribe with your favorite Podcatcher: Audio feed | Video feed | Stitcher
- Subscribe in iTunes: Audio feed | Video feed
- Listen to it here with the player above
Thing 1: New Nexus LTE hullabaloo
- Nexus 7 LTE now available in UK, Canada, Australia and more
- Verizon responds to inqury about LTE-enabled Nexus 7 activation issues
- Verizon clarifies LTE Nexus 7 certification process
- Tethering with the Nexus 7 on AT&T
Thing 2: New devices
- More LG G2 talk, tips and tricks
- Moto X developer editions appear, Verizon version now available
- Motorola Droid Maxx Developer Edition now available for $649
- Sony Xperia Z1 video walkthrough
Other odds and ends
- CyanogenMod team goes commercial, bullet-proof installer coming soon
- Sprint introduces 'One Up' annual upgrade program
- Quickoffice now free for all, courtesy of Google
- It's official: BBM for Android coming September 21
- Updated Google Wallet app coming to all US-based Android phones
Want to be on the podcast?
Sure, you can just listen to the AndroidCentral Podcast. (And you should.) But it's much more fun to be a part of it. And there are several ways you can do so.
- E-mail us: Have a question and want us to answer it on-air? E-mail us here.
- Voicemail: We love actually hearing from you. You can leave us a voicemail toll-free at (888) 468-6158 Ext. 222.
Join us live
We record live before a studio audience (erm, chat room) Friday afternoons around 4 p.m. Eastern/2 p.m. Pacific. You can find us then at http://www.androidcentral.com/live.
Who we are
The AndroidCentral Podcast is sponsored by ShopAndroid.com. And thanks to these great artists for providing their music under the Creative Commons license: