Audio-only stream below
We've got the gang back together for our first proper podcast in a few weeks, so that means it's time to take on all these newfangled "Nexus User Experience" devices.
- Download it directly with this link
- Subscribe with your favorite Podcatcher: Audio feed | Video feed | Stitcher
- Subscribe in iTunes: Audio feed | Video feed
- Listen to it here with the player above
Thing 1: The Google Experience
- The HTC One 'Google Edition' is official!
- FAQ: The 'Google Edition' HTC One
- Gmail for Android, web to get tabbed inboxes to reduce clutter
- Google Play Music updated with track removal, sharing changes
- Google Calendar app updated with custom color labels and new date and time pickers
Thing 2: New stuff and more new stuff
- Moto X to be the lead device for the new Motorola
- This week's sidebar poll: Are you waiting for Motorola before you buy a new phone this year?
- Major update now pushing to the Verizon Galaxy S3
- Hands-on with the white Nexus 4
- The best Android phone you can buy, as of June 2013
Thing 3: Talk Mobile
- Presenting Talk Mobile 2013!
- Come hang with us at the Talk Mobile 2013 launch party in NYC!
- Mobile Nations podcast 21: Announcing Talk Mobile 2013!
Want to be on the podcast?
Sure, you can just listen to the AndroidCentral Podcast. (And you should.) But it's much more fun to be a part of it. And there are several ways you can do so.
- E-mail us: Have a question and want us to answer it on-air? E-mail us here.
- Voicemail: We love actually hearing from you. You can leave us a voicemail toll-free at (888) 468-6158 Ext. 222.
Join us live
We record live before a studio audience (erm, chat room) Friday afternoons around 4 p.m. Eastern/2 p.m. Pacific. You can find us then at http://www.androidcentral.com/live.
Who we are
The AndroidCentral Podcast is sponsored by ShopAndroid.com. And thanks to these great artists for providing their music under the Creative Commons license: