Audio-only stream below
- Download it directly with this link
- Subscribe with your favorite Podcatcher: Audio feed | Pocket Casts | TuneIn Radio | Stitcher
- Subscribe in iTunes: Audio feed
- Listen to it here with the player above
Thing 1: The Google Experience
- The HTC One 'Google Edition' is official!
- FAQ: The 'Google Edition' HTC One
- Gmail for Android, web to get tabbed inboxes to reduce clutter
- Google Play Music updated with track removal, sharing changes
- Google Calendar app updated with custom color labels and new date and time pickers
Thing 2: New stuff and more new stuff
- Moto X to be the lead device for the new Motorola
- This week's sidebar poll: Are you waiting for Motorola before you buy a new phone this year?
- Major update now pushing to the Verizon Galaxy S3
- Hands-on with the white Nexus 4
- The best Android phone you can buy, as of June 2013
Thing 3: Talk Mobile
Want to be on the podcast?
Sure, you can just listen to the AndroidCentral Podcast. (And you should.) But it's much more fun to be a part of it. And there are several ways you can do so.
- Live Q&A: Look for the link each week to join the live Q&A.
- E-mail us: Have a question and want us to answer it on-air? E-mail us here.
- Leave a voicemail: Record your question with your phone or computer, and e-mail it to us. (Be sure to leave your name and where you're from!)
Join us live
We record live before a studio audience (erm, chat room) Friday afternoons around 4 p.m. Eastern/1 p.m. Pacific. You can find us then at http://www.androidcentral.com/live. Or check our Google+ page for the Hangout with Q&A.
If you're interested in advertising on the Android Central Podcast, please contact Standard Broadcast Co..
The AndroidCentral Podcast is sponsored by ShopAndroid.com. And thanks to these great artists for providing their music under the Creative Commons license: