The HTC One S is a mid-level device in HTC's One lineup, and it features a super-thin design at only 7.9mm. The display on the One S is a 4.3-inch Super AMOLED with Gorilla Glass. The body of the One S is an aircraft-grade aluminum that's been fried in plasma turning it into a ceramic, giving it a unique and comfortable feel.
Other features of the HTC One S include a dual-core 1.5GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon S4 processor, 1GB of RAM, 16GB of built-in storage, an 8-megapixel camera, along with a front-facing 1.3MP camera.
Top HTC One S Stories
Recent HTC One S Forum Threads
- How do I update my HTC One S Operating System from 4.1.1?
- Bluetooth USB
- How to reboot my phone when the power button is broken?
- HTC One S - WiFi stuck at "Turning On"
- Htc one S audio problem
- Bricked HTC One S
- How to delete multiple photos by selecting thumbnails??
- Htc one s (s3) can't unlock bootloader
- Battery replacement options
- Internal vs. Phone storage help needed
- See All Threads