The HTC One S is a mid-level device in HTC's One lineup, and it features a super-thin design at only 7.9mm. The display on the One S is a 4.3-inch Super AMOLED with Gorilla Glass. The body of the One S is an aircraft-grade aluminum that's been fried in plasma turning it into a ceramic, giving it a unique and comfortable feel.
Other features of the HTC One S include a dual-core 1.5GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon S4 processor, 1GB of RAM, 16GB of built-in storage, an 8-megapixel camera, along with a front-facing 1.3MP camera.
Top HTC One S Stories
Recent HTC One S Forum Threads
- Please help my phone is stuck. I am not able to even access the Recovery screen.
- No sound or ringtone sound from speaker
- Audio FIles Won't play
- Htc one S audio problem
- Sound Problems!
- HTC One S - Viber problem
- Attempt at rooting
- Found a fix for One S audio jack problems.
- Help to replace screen!
- My HTC ONE S keeps rebooting loop when i turn on wifi.
- See All Threads