The EVO 3D's shaping up to be one of the hottest phones of the year, no doubt. Following up on last year's blockbuster EVO 4G, the sequel continues the trend of large screens, fast processors and brings along some of HTC's stellar customizations.
Consider the specs:
- 4.3-inch 3D qHD capacitive 960 x 540 px display
- 1.2 GHz dual-core Snapdragon processor
- 4GB of internal memory
- 8GB microSD card pre-installed (expandable up to 32GB)
- 1730 mAh battery
- 1GB RAM
- Android 2.3 (Gingerbread)
- Dual 5 MP rear cameras
- 1.3 MP front-facing camera
- 2D video recording at 1080p
- 3D video recording at 720p
That's nothing to be trifled with. But probably the biggest question about the EVO 3D we're asked is "Is it a good 2D phone?" If the latest reviews and our own hands-on with the EVO 3D back at CTIA are any indication, Sprint and HTC likely have another winner our their hands.
More: HTC EVO 3D Forums
- Roger Cheng spent some time with the EVO 3D, read his thoughts at the Wall Street Journal or All Things D.
- Bonnie Cha has her hands on one as well, check out what she thinks at CNet
- Jonathan Geller at BGR has his review up, check it out
- Phonescoop's Eric Zeman gives us his take on the EVO 3D right here
- Ross Miller over at This is my Next breaks down his thoughts, too
- Engadget has their review up, see what Myriam Joire has to say