If you haven't checked them out, you really need to take a gander through the Android Central Forums. They hold many many wonders, a few of which you can see below:
- Once Dad gets one, resistance is futile for the rest of the family.
- Some people seem to think iPhone users chose... poorly.
- One user is on his fifth Droid Incredible. But, it might have been the battery all along.
- Sometimes, it's worth it to get that insurance.
- Tired of laggy apps on your Captivate? Do something about it.
- Getting rid of carrier bloatware requires root, risk *sadface*.