Android Central 202: Jerry's Moto X Conundrum
We've got our pals JR Raphael and Russell Holly on hand this week as we continue our journey into the Moto X and Moto 360. Plus more on Samsung's newest lineup, where things stand with the new Google Hangouts and Google Voice integration, we nail down what Apple's latest means for Android — and we answer more of your questions live!
Hop in, folks. This one's a biggie.
Thing 1: Hangouts, Google Voice and you ...
- Google Hangouts and Google Voice are finally playing nice
- Explaining the new Google Hangouts, and old Google Voice
- Video Hangouts on Android no longer require Google+ account
Thing 2: More Moto!
- Moto 360 vs. the LG G Watch R!
- Don't try to force a strap that's too thick onto your Moto 360* Moto 360 teardown reveals antiquated hardware, smaller battery
- Moto responds to iFixit battery size confusion
- How to customize your Moto 360 watch face with Motorola Connect
- The unlocked and unadulterated Moto X might be called 'Pure Edition'
- Wireless charger roundup and giveaway — 15% off all charging mats!
Thing 3: Yes, we'll talk about Apple
Thing 4: Other things
- HTC plans 'Double Exposure' event Oct. 8
- HTC reported to be working on its own camera to tackle the sturdy GoPro
- HTC rumored to launch an Android Wear smartwatch in early 2015
- Android version numbers are in: KitKat on one quarter of active devices
- NVIDIA reveals Nexus 9 tablet launch timing in lawsuit
Our thanks to this week's sponsor!
- Squarespace: (opens in new tab) Use offer code android at checkout to get a free week's trial and to save 10 percent.
Get the Android Central Newsletter
Instant access to breaking news, the hottest reviews, great deals and helpful tips.
I'm going to wait on the Moto X, maybe a price drop or the Moto Hint will compel me to buy it. Posted via Android Central App
it seems like last year they could have made a 7" phone with those new features and everyone would have still wanted it. now that they have been around for a year and everyone is used to them... a 5.2" screen is too big and you might as well buy a g3. i have to admit that i am a bit disappointed, as i am now back to square one on what phone i want to buy to replace my og motox.