Heads up, folks. Looks like the Sprint HTC EVO 4G LTE is getting itself a bit of an update today. We're not quite sure exactly what's new in the 44-megabyte update (the changelog you see here is the same as last month's Jelly Bean update), bringing things to version 3.16.651.3, but folks in our forums are reporting improvements to the proximity sensor, a properly silenced camera shutter (for when it should be silent), and voicemail seems to be improved. We'll update should we hear anything official.
Update: Sprint's finally posted the changelog. Here's what's new:
- Proximity sensor improvements while on a call or listening to voicemail
- Ability to output audio/video to HDTV (and other external displays via MHL cable
- WiFi Connection improvements
- Bluetooth compatibility improvements
- Android process/application shutdown resolved
Source: EVO 4G LTE forums