Audio-only stream below
Phil, Jerry and Alex are joined by TiPb.com's Rene Ritchie to break down Google's $12.5 billion buyout of Motorola Mobility. Listen in!
- Google's purchase of Motorola - a Q&A
- Motorola won't have exclusive on Nexus devices, Andy Rubin says
- OEM partners supportive of Motorola Mobility acquisition, praise Google's defense of Android
- Motorola Mobility Holdings (MMI) opens up more than 50 percent
- Google acquiring Motorola Mobility, wants to “supercharge the Android ecosystem”
- Download it directly with this link
- Subscribe with your favorite Podcatcher: Audio feed | TuneIn Radio | Stitcher
- Subscribe in iTunes: Audio feed
- Listen to it here with the player above
- Note: Our video feed is on hiatus while we spruce things up a bit. You can still watch all our podcast videos with this YouTube playlist.
Want to be on the podcast?
Sure, you can just listen to the AndroidCentral Podcast. (And you should.) But it's much more fun to be a part of it. And there are several ways you can do so.
- Live Q&A: Look for the link each week to join the live Q&A.
- E-mail us: Have a question and want us to answer it on-air? E-mail us here.
Join us live
We record live before a studio audience (erm, chat room) Friday afternoons around 4 p.m. Eastern/2 p.m. Pacific. You can find us then at http://www.androidcentral.com/live. Or check our Google+ page for the Hangout with Q&A.
Who we are
The AndroidCentral Podcast is sponsored by ShopAndroid.com. And thanks to these great artists for providing their music under the Creative Commons license: