Audio-only stream below
Phil, Jerry and Alex are joined by TiPb.com's Rene Ritchie to break down Google's $12.5 billion buyout of Motorola Mobility. Listen in!
- Download it directly with this link
- Subscribe with your favorite Podcatcher: Audio feed | Video feed | Stitcher
- Subscribe in iTunes: Audio feed | Video feed
- Listen to it here with the player above
- Google's purchase of Motorola - a Q&A
- Motorola won't have exclusive on Nexus devices, Andy Rubin says
- OEM partners supportive of Motorola Mobility acquisition, praise Google's defense of Android
- Motorola Mobility Holdings (MMI) opens up more than 50 percent
- Google acquiring Motorola Mobility, wants to “supercharge the Android ecosystem”
Want to be on the podcast?
Sure, you can just listen to the AndroidCentral Podcast. (And you should.) But it's much more fun to be a part of it. And there are several ways you can do so.
- E-mail us: Have a question and want us to answer it on-air? E-mail us here.
- Voicemail: We love actually hearing from you. You can leave us a voicemail toll-free at (888) 468-6158 Ext. 222.
Join us live
We record live before a studio audience (erm, chat room) Friday afternoons around 4 p.m. Eastern/2 p.m. Pacific. You can find us then at http://www.androidcentral.com/live.
Who we are
The AndroidCentral Podcast is sponsored by ShopAndroid.com. And thanks to these great artists for providing their music under the Creative Commons license: