Audio-only stream below
- Download it directly with this link
- Subscribe with your favorite Podcatcher: Audio feed | Pocket Casts | TuneIn Radio | Stitcher
- Subscribe in iTunes: Audio feed
- Listen to it here with the player above
We just can't stop talking about Jelly Bean, the Galaxy Nexus, Nexus 7 and Nexus Q, but that's OK, because Phil flashes a Nexus S right in the middle of the darn podcast. Plus, AT&T's new shared data plans. And more of your e-mails and voicemails. Join us!
Thing 1: Nexus 7 all up in here
- Check out the official Nexus 7 guide book
- Get to grips with new Jelly Bean features
- Top 5 Games for your new Nexus 7
- How to unlock the bootloader and root the Nexus 7
Thing 2: Software, software, software
- Jelly Bean ported to the HTC HD2
- XBMC for Android is coming soon, source code available for building and testing
- Carbon for Android will be free, aiming for release later this month
- Early CyanogenMod 10 preview build brings Jelly Bean to Galaxy S III
Thing 3: Other odds and ends
Want to be on the podcast?
Sure, you can just listen to the AndroidCentral Podcast. (And you should.) But it's much more fun to be a part of it. And there are several ways you can do so.
- Live Q&A: Look for the link each week to join the live Q&A.
- E-mail us: Have a question and want us to answer it on-air? E-mail us here.
- Leave a voicemail: Record your question with your phone or computer, and e-mail it to us. (Be sure to leave your name and where you're from!)
Join us live
We record live before a studio audience (erm, chat room) Friday afternoons around 4 p.m. Eastern/1 p.m. Pacific. You can find us then at http://www.androidcentral.com/live. Or check our Google+ page for the Hangout with Q&A.
If you're interested in advertising on the Android Central Podcast, please contact The Midroll.
The AndroidCentral Podcast is sponsored by ShopAndroid.com. And thanks to these great artists for providing their music under the Creative Commons license: