Audio-only stream below
Google's released the code for Android 4.0.4, and it's starting to hit devices now. Plus we weigh in on Temple Run and Sprint rumors, and Phil and Jerry answer a whole bunch of reader questions. Listen in! (Update: Video's live!)
- Download it directly with this link
- Subscribe with your favorite Podcatcher: Audio feed | Video feed | Stitcher
- How to subscribe in Google Listen (YouTube link)
- Subscribe in iTunes: Audio feed | Video feed
- Subscribe in Zune Marketplace
- Listen to it here with the player above
Thing 1: Hardware news
- Sprint's next-gen HTC EVO rumored to have kickstand, larger battery
- Samsung Rugby Smart review
HTC One X on AT&T
Thing 2: Software news
- The Draw Something phenomenon
- Temple Run for Android now available from Google Play
- Temple Run hands-on
- Check out the new Android Central forums app!
Thing 3: Other news
- Microsoft and 'smoked by Windows Phone'
- Google IO 2012 tickets sell out in 28 minutes
- HTCSense.com sync service shutting down
Thing 4: Android 4.0.4 and the Nexus saga
- Motorola XOOM WiFi receiving Android 4.0.4 update - Includes quicker screen rotation, camera improvements
- Android 4.0.4 OTA for the GSM Nexus S now available
- Android 4.0.4 headed to AOSP
- How to manually update your GSM Galaxy Nexus to Android 4.0.4
Want to be on the podcast?
Sure, you can just listen to the AndroidCentral Podcast. (And you should.) But it's much more fun to be a part of it. And there are several ways you can do so.
- E-mail us: Have a question and want us to answer it on-air? E-mail us here.
- Voicemail: We love actually hearing from you. You can leave us a voicemail toll-free at (888) 468-6158 Ext. 222.
Join us live
We record live before a studio audience (erm, chat room) Thursday nights at 9 p.m. Eastern/6 p.m. Pacific. You can find us then at http://www.androidcentral.com/live.
Who we are
The AndroidCentral Podcast is sponsored by the AndroidCentral Store. And thanks to these great artists for providing their music under the Creative Commons license: