Audio-only stream below
- Download it directly with this link
- Subscribe with your favorite Podcatcher: Audio feed | Video Feed | TuneIn Radio | Stitcher
- Subscribe in iTunes: Audio feed | Video feed
- Listen to it here with the player above
Google's released the code for Android 4.0.4, and it's starting to hit devices now. Plus we weigh in on Temple Run and Sprint rumors, and Phil and Jerry answer a whole bunch of reader questions. Listen in! (Update: Video's live!)
Thing 1: Hardware news
- Sprint's next-gen HTC EVO rumored to have kickstand, larger battery
- Samsung Rugby Smart review
HTC One X on AT&T
Thing 2: Software news
- The Draw Something phenomenon
- Temple Run for Android now available from Google Play
- Temple Run hands-on
- Check out the new Android Central forums app!
Thing 3: Other news
- Microsoft and 'smoked by Windows Phone'
- Google IO 2012 tickets sell out in 28 minutes
- HTCSense.com sync service shutting down
Thing 4: Android 4.0.4 and the Nexus saga
Want to be on the podcast?
Sure, you can just listen to the AndroidCentral Podcast. (And you should.) But it's much more fun to be a part of it. And there are several ways you can do so.
- Live Q&A: Look for the link each week to join the live Q&A.
- E-mail us: Have a question and want us to answer it on-air? E-mail us here.
Join us live
We record live before a studio audience (erm, chat room) Friday afternoons around 4 p.m. Eastern/1 p.m. Pacific. You can find us then at http://www.androidcentral.com/live. Or check our Google+ page for the Hangout with Q&A.
Who we are
If you're interested in advertising on the Android Central Podcast, please contact The Midroll.
The AndroidCentral Podcast is sponsored by ShopAndroid.com. And thanks to these great artists for providing their music under the Creative Commons license: