Audio-only stream below
- Download it directly with this link
- Subscribe with your favorite Podcatcher: Audio feed | Google Play Music | Pocket Casts | TuneIn Radio | Stitcher
- Subscribe in iTunes: Audio feed
- Listen to it here with the player above
We're back for our first sit-down since Mobile World Congress. Phil, Jerry, Mickey, Alex and Cory wrap up Barcelona, welcome in (or not) Google Play, and talk a whole bunch about privacy and security. Join us!
Thing 1: Anything more from Mobile World Congress?
Thing 2: So long Android Market, hello Google Play
- Google Play unveiled - the new place for Music, Apps, Books and Video
- Google Play Store now replacing Android Market over-the-air
- Reminder: The Android Market is now the Play Store
- Rebranded Google Play apps starting to push out already
- Are you an Android developer? Or a Google Play developer?
- Google Music Manager also updated with Google Play branding
Thing 3: Photos and the privacy inqusition
Want to be on the podcast?
Sure, you can just listen to the AndroidCentral Podcast. (And you should.) But it's much more fun to be a part of it. And there are several ways you can do so.
- Live Q&A: Look for the link each week to join the live Q&A.
- E-mail us: Have a question and want us to answer it on-air? E-mail us here.
- Leave a voicemail: Record your question with your phone or computer, and e-mail it to us. (Be sure to leave your name and where you're from!)
If you're interested in advertising on the Android Central Podcast, please contact Standard Broadcast Co..
The AndroidCentral Podcast is sponsored by ShopAndroid.com. And thanks to these great artists for providing their music under the Creative Commons license: