Audio-only stream below
We're back for our first sit-down since Mobile World Congress. Phil, Jerry, Mickey, Alex and Cory wrap up Barcelona, welcome in (or not) Google Play, and talk a whole bunch about privacy and security. Join us!
- Download it directly with this link
- Subscribe with your favorite Podcatcher: Audio feed | Video feed | Stitcher
- How to subscribe in Google Listen (YouTube link)
- Subscribe in iTunes: Audio feed | Video feed
- Subscribe in Zune Marketplace
- Listen to it here with the player above
Thing 1: Anything more from Mobile World Congress?
Thing 2: So long Android Market, hello Google Play
- Google Play unveiled - the new place for Music, Apps, Books and Video
- Google Play Store now replacing Android Market over-the-air
- Reminder: The Android Market is now the Play Store
- Rebranded Google Play apps starting to push out already
- Are you an Android developer? Or a Google Play developer?
- Google Music Manager also updated with Google Play branding
Thing 3: Photos and the privacy inqusition
- Android allows apps to see your photos, like every computer does [FUD]
- Editorial: Privacy is paramount, but enough with the inquisitions already
Want to be on the podcast?
Sure, you can just listen to the AndroidCentral Podcast. (And you should.) But it's much more fun to be a part of it. And there are several ways you can do so.
- E-mail us: Have a question and want us to answer it on-air? E-mail us here.
- Voicemail: We love actually hearing from you. You can leave us a voicemail toll-free at (888) 468-6158 Ext. 222.
Join us live
We record live before a studio audience (erm, chat room) Thursday nights at 9 p.m. Eastern/6 p.m. Pacific. You can find us then at http://www.androidcentral.com/live.
Who we are
The AndroidCentral Podcast is sponsored by the AndroidCentral Store. And thanks to these great artists for providing their music under the Creative Commons license: