Audio-only stream below
- Download it directly with this link
- Subscribe with your favorite Podcatcher: Audio feed | Google Play Music | Pocket Casts | TuneIn Radio | Stitcher
- Subscribe in iTunes: Audio feed
- Listen to it here with the player above
Ever want to know what it takes to make an app with more than a million downloads even better than it was just 24 hours ago? We've got the inside scoop on this week's podcast.
We've finally pushed out a Material Design update to our app, and to celebrate we've brought Google Developer Expert Mike Wolfson on the podcast to talk about what it's like to revamp an app the way we've done here. If you've ever wondered what it's like to be a coder, you'll want to check this out. (And then go download our updated app!)
And then we catch up on some stellar voicemails and dive head-first into the Q&A. Enjoy!
Thanks to this week's sponsors!
Want to be on the podcast?
Sure, you can just listen to the AndroidCentral Podcast. (And you should.) But it's much more fun to be a part of it. And there are several ways you can do so.
- Live Q&A: Look for the link each week to join the live Q&A.
- E-mail us: Have a question and want us to answer it on-air? E-mail us here.
- Leave a voicemail: Record your question with your phone or computer, and e-mail it to us. (Be sure to leave your name and where you're from!)
If you're interested in advertising on the Android Central Podcast, please contact Standard Broadcast Co..
The AndroidCentral Podcast is sponsored by ShopAndroid.com. And thanks to these great artists for providing their music under the Creative Commons license: