Audio-only stream below
- Download it directly with this link
- Subscribe with your favorite Podcatcher: Audio feed | Google Play Music | Pocket Casts | TuneIn Radio | Stitcher
- Subscribe in iTunes: Audio feed
- Listen to it here with the player above
Strap in, folks. This one's gonna be big. We've got the lowdown on the all new Samsung Galaxy S Tab tablets — both of them — from Thursday event in New York City.
Plus we talk with SwiftKey's chief marketing officer about the popular keyboard going free, adding emjoi and serving up a theme store. You'll find that starting at 40 minutes in — in the audio-only version of the podcast, which you can stream or download here.
And finally we chat with the design director of Mobile Nations about our shiny new header! If you wondered why we did what we did, here's your chance to find out! That section starts at 57:25. Again, this one's on the audio-only version.
Plus, we answer more of your questions live on air. Enjoy!
Want to get in touch?
Sure, you can just listen to the AndroidCentral Podcast. (And you should.) But it's much more fun to be a part of it. And there are several ways you can do so.
- E-mail us: Have a question and want us to answer it on-air? E-mail us here.
If you're interested in advertising on the Android Central Podcast, please contact Standard Broadcast Co..
The AndroidCentral Podcast is sponsored by ShopAndroid.com. And thanks to these great artists for providing their music under the Creative Commons license: