We've got the HTC One X+ in our hands today, and it looks to be quite a beauty. However, for this particular post we are keeping things short and sweet. The above video is an unboxing of the retail SIM free version -- a quick tour of the final One X+ hardware, and assorted gubbins bundled with the device.
We'll be following up with a full software tour of HTC Sense 4+ in the next day or so. Yes, we may be teasing you slightly, but remember -- good things come to those who wait.
You can catch a reminder of the HTC One X+ specifications below and stay tuned for some more One X+ good stuff.
- 1.7 GHz quad-core NVIDIA Tegra 3 CPU
- 1GB of RAM
- 2100mAh battery
- 64GB of internal storage in the UK, other markets may vary
- 4.7-inch laminated SuperLCD2 display at 720p (1280x720) resolution with Gorllla Glass 2
- Internal speaker with built-in amplifier
- 8.0MP rear camera with BSI sensor, f/2.0 lens and HTC ImageSense
- 1.6MP front-facing camera with HTC ImageSense
- HSPA+ 42Mbps connectivity in Europe, LTE connectivity in the U.S.
- Wifi, Bluetooth and NFC support
- Android 4.1 Jelly Bean OS with HTC Sense 4+
- Size: 134.36 x 69.9 x 8.9mm
- Weight: 135 grams with battery
Thanks to Clove Technology for sending out the HTC One X+.
- Related devices:
- Filed under: