HTC has sent out media invites for a November 25 event in New Delhi, where the company is likely to debut the HTC One A9 in India.
The HTC One A9 is a mid-tier premium smartphone with a design that is strikingly similar to iPhone 6. In the US, the One A9 was launched at an introductory price of $399.99, and is retailing for $499.99 now.
HTC One A9 Specifications
- Size: 145.75 x 70.8 x 7.26 mm
- Weight: 143g
- Display: 5-inch Full HD 1080p | Corning Gorilla Glass 4
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 617, octa-core, 64-bit, 4x1.5GHz + 4x1.2GHz
- Memory: RAM: 3GB/32GB storage, 2GB RAM/16GB storage | Expandable up to 2TB via microSD
- Primary Camera: 13MP with sapphire lens cover, f/2.0 aperture, autofocus, BSI sensor, OIS, 1080p video recording
- Front Camera: HTC Ultrapixel, f/2.0 aperture, fixed focus, 1080p video recording
- Battery: 2,150mAh with Quick Charge 2.0 (Quick Charge 3.0 with an update)
The company may also announce the Desire 828 Dual SIM, which was launched earlier this month in China for CNY 1,599 ($250). The Desire 828 is the first smartphone in this series to boast a camera with optical image stabilization (OIS). The 5.5-inch Full HD smartphone is powered by the MediaTek MT6753 octa-core processor with 2GB of RAM and 16GB internal storage, which can be further be expanded up to 2TB using a microSD card.
We'll bring you more details from the ground next week. What do you think of the HTC One A9? Check out our in-depth review of the One A9, and let us know if you'll be picking one up.