Audio-only stream below
- Download it directly with this link
- Subscribe with your favorite Podcatcher: Audio feed | Pocket Casts | TuneIn Radio | Stitcher
- Subscribe in iTunes: Audio feed
- Listen to it here with the player above
Gingerbread and the Nexus S have arrived! So have Google Books, the Droid X gets an update that nearly drives Phil over the edge, and we get a glimpse of Android 3.0 Honeycomb. Listen in!
Android 2.3 Gingerbread
- Gingerbread SDK is released! Update: Video
- Minimum CPU speed for Gingerbread? Googlers say no
- Previewing Gingerbread with the 2.3 SDK [how-to]
- Gingerbread developers have new toys to play with
- Gingerbread SDK ROMs everywhere
- Gingerbread keyboard code includes Playstation buttons
- Oops! Bug found (and fixed) in the Android 2.3 SDK Eclipse plugin
- Someone at Google got a little artistic in the Gingerbread SDK
- Gingerbread gets Arabic, slew of other new languages
- Android 2.3 User Guide now available for your viewing pleasure
- Get the Gingerbread launcher now
Which phones will be updated?
- 'Will my phone get Gingerbread?' Here's our official unofficial upgrade list
- Nexus One's Gingerbread update 'coming in a few weeks'
- LG says Optimus One line will get Gingerbread, now quit asking
Nexus S is announced
- Nexus S available Dec. 16 at Best Buy, Dec. 20 at Carphone Warehouse (Update: Pricing announced)
- Nexus S landing page now live: T-Mobile, Gingerbread, 1GHz processor
- Nexus S and Gingerbread video gallery
- Google and NXP integrate NFC in Android 2.3, starting with the Nexus S
- The Nexus S backstory: Pure Google
Other OS updates
- How to manually apply Android 2.2.1 for the Droid X
- Bell Mobility rolling out Froyo to its Samsung Galaxy S Vibrant users
- Andy Rubin demos Honeycomb on prototype Motorola tablet, coming in 2011
- Video: Andy Rubin with the Motorola tablet and Honeycomb
- Android activations now number over 300,000 daily, Andy Rubin tweets
- Notion Ink Adam tablet -- all six variants -- available for preorder later today
- PlayStation Phone runs Neocore -- poorly -- on video
Want to be on the podcast?
Sure, you can just listen to the AndroidCentral Podcast. (And you should.) But it's much more fun to be a part of it. And there are several ways you can do so.
- Live Q&A: Look for the link each week to join the live Q&A.
- E-mail us: Have a question and want us to answer it on-air? E-mail us here.
- Leave a voicemail: Record your question with your phone or computer, and e-mail it to us. (Be sure to leave your name and where you're from!)
Join us live
We record live before a studio audience (erm, chat room) Friday afternoons around 4 p.m. Eastern/1 p.m. Pacific. You can find us then at http://www.androidcentral.com/live. Or check our Google+ page for the Hangout with Q&A.
If you're interested in advertising on the Android Central Podcast, please contact The Midroll.
The AndroidCentral Podcast is sponsored by ShopAndroid.com. And thanks to these great artists for providing their music under the Creative Commons license: