Audio-only stream below
- Download it directly with this link
- Subscribe with your favorite Podcatcher: Audio feed | Pocket Casts | TuneIn Radio | Stitcher
- Subscribe in iTunes: Audio feed
- Listen to it here with the player above
Thing 2: The best/top/favorite Android phones
- The best U.S. Android Phones - As of Feb. 1, 2012
- The best Canadian Android Phones - As of Feb. 2, 2012
- The best UK/European Android Phones - As of Feb. 2, 2012
Thing 3: Other odds and ends
- Symantec updates its scary (but wrong) Counterclank 'malware' claims
- HTC addressing Wifi security loophole in some Android handsets
- HTC Ville caught on video, shows new HTC Sense on Ice Cream Sandwich
- Samsung: No Galaxy S II successor at Mobile World Congress
- ClockworkMod Touch Recovery now available for $1.99 in ROM Manager, free as flashable download
- Late night poll: Do you make in-app purchases?
- February is fitness month at Mobile Nations!
- T-Mobile's Sensation 4G and myTouch not quite ready for EOL
Thing 3.5: Updates galore
- Samsung Infuse 4G Gingerbread update now available over Kies Mini
- Sprint HTC EVO Shift 4G gets a software update
- Casio G'zOne Commando update brings bug fixes and push-to-talk
- App Updates: Chrome to Phone gets new look, bugfixes; Google Docs goes offline
- Mint Personal Finance app updated with Honeycomb support
- Sony releasing an update for Google TV, brings better browsing and 3D Blu-ray
- Firefox 10 lands in the Android Market, still doesn't support flash
- Waze 3.0 brings Yelp, Foursquare integration
Want to be on the podcast?
Sure, you can just listen to the AndroidCentral Podcast. (And you should.) But it's much more fun to be a part of it. And there are several ways you can do so.
- Live Q&A: Look for the link each week to join the live Q&A.
- E-mail us: Have a question and want us to answer it on-air? E-mail us here.
- Leave a voicemail: Record your question with your phone or computer, and e-mail it to us. (Be sure to leave your name and where you're from!)
Join us live
We record live before a studio audience (erm, chat room) Friday afternoons around 4 p.m. Eastern/1 p.m. Pacific. You can find us then at http://www.androidcentral.com/live. Or check our Google+ page for the Hangout with Q&A.
If you're interested in advertising on the Android Central Podcast, please contact Standard Broadcast Co..
The AndroidCentral Podcast is sponsored by ShopAndroid.com. And thanks to these great artists for providing their music under the Creative Commons license: