Audio-only stream below
- Download it directly with this link
- Subscribe with your favorite Podcatcher: Audio feed | Google Play Music | Pocket Casts | TuneIn Radio | Stitcher
- Subscribe in iTunes: Audio feed
- Listen to it here with the player above
Google ends the year on a high note! Other tech companies? Not so much.
This week, Jerry, Daniel and Andrew dive deeper into the Pixel and Pixel XL, discussing the phones' best and worst features after two weeks of use. It's also good and bad news on the earnings front, as Google pulled its most profitable quarter ever while LG and Samsung would rather forget about 2016 altogether.
Also: the LG V20 and the never-ending saga of carrier bloatware!
Thanks to this week's sponsor:
- Harrys: Use promo code AC to save $5 off your first purchase — start shaving smarter.
Want to get in touch?
Sure, you can just listen to the AndroidCentral Podcast. (And you should.) But it's much more fun to be a part of it. And there are several ways you can do so.
- E-mail us: Have a question and want us to answer it on-air? E-mail us here.
If you're interested in advertising on the Android Central Podcast, please contact Standard Broadcast Co..
The AndroidCentral Podcast is sponsored by ShopAndroid.com. And thanks to these great artists for providing their music under the Creative Commons license: