Audio-only stream below
- Download it directly with this link
- Subscribe with your favorite Podcatcher: Audio feed | Google Play Music | Pocket Casts | TuneIn Radio | Stitcher
- Subscribe in iTunes: Audio feed
- Listen to it here with the player above
We've got our pals JR Raphael and Russell Holly on hand this week as we continue our journey into the Moto X and Moto 360. Plus more on Samsung's newest lineup, where things stand with the new Google Hangouts and Google Voice integration, we nail down what Apple's latest means for Android — and we answer more of your questions live!
Hop in, folks. This one's a biggie.
Thing 1: Hangouts, Google Voice and you ...
- Google Hangouts and Google Voice are finally playing nice
- Explaining the new Google Hangouts, and old Google Voice
Thing 2: More Moto!
- Moto 360 vs. the LG G Watch R!
- Don't try to force a strap that's too thick onto your Moto 360* Moto 360 teardown reveals antiquated hardware, smaller battery
- Moto responds to iFixit battery size confusion
- How to customize your Moto 360 watch face with Motorola Connect
- The unlocked and unadulterated Moto X might be called 'Pure Edition'
- Wireless charger roundup and giveaway — 15% off all charging mats!
Thing 3: Yes, we'll talk about Apple
Thing 4: Other things
- HTC plans 'Double Exposure' event Oct. 8
- HTC reported to be working on its own camera to tackle the sturdy GoPro
- HTC rumored to launch an Android Wear smartwatch in early 2015
- Android version numbers are in: KitKat on one quarter of active devices
- NVIDIA reveals Nexus 9 tablet launch timing in lawsuit
Our thanks to this week's sponsor!
- Squarespace: Use offer code android at checkout to get a free week's trial and to save 10 percent.
Want to be on the podcast?
Sure, you can just listen to the AndroidCentral Podcast. (And you should.) But it's much more fun to be a part of it. And there are several ways you can do so.
- Live Q&A: Look for the link each week to join the live Q&A.
- E-mail us: Have a question and want us to answer it on-air? E-mail us here.
- Leave a voicemail: Record your question with your phone or computer, and e-mail it to us. (Be sure to leave your name and where you're from!)
If you're interested in advertising on the Android Central Podcast, please contact Standard Broadcast Co..
The AndroidCentral Podcast is sponsored by ShopAndroid.com. And thanks to these great artists for providing their music under the Creative Commons license: