HTC is expected to announce a new version of the HTC One — codenamed M8 — in late March 2014 in New York City and London. The overall look of the Android smartphone is expected to be in the same vein of the 2013 model, with stereo speakers flanking the display and providing the excellent "Boomsound" experience.
Also expected is the addition of a second camera of some sort on the rear of the phone, presumably to aid in focus and overall quality.
We would expect the new HTC One to launch with Android 4.4 KitKat (if not Android 4.4.2 proper), and an updated version of HTC Sense.
We'll update this page as new HTC One specs and features become official.
For the 2013 edition of the HTC One (codenamed M7), please see this page.
Top HTC One (2014) Stories
Recent HTC One (2014) Forum Threads
- Galaxy S5 or M8 - Which are you more likely to buy?
- HTC One M8 (pretty much) Full Spec List
- M8 In the Wild? I think I unintentionally took a pic...
- Spigen Slim Armor for the HTC One 2 (M8)
- What about the M8 DON'T you like?
- What expectations do you have of the M8 Camera?
- Reddit thread states the M8 has always on listening like the Moto X.
- Verizon: The All-New HTC One
- Another Youtube video of M8 - shows there is 32GB model
- HTC One 2: The Bezel
- See All Threads