Upgrade to 5G: Save $50 on the unlocked Pixel 4a today
Raising an Oreo to Android 8.0 [#acpodcast]
We're quickly nearing a new release of Android, and Daniel, Andrew, and Jerry are excited af! Well, maybe not af but definitely a bunch!
Along with a new release of the Android O developer preview, we learned that the new version will be version 8.0 — but the number was not the only new thing! The guys dig deep into the new release.
And in addition to talking about their reviews of the Sony Xperia XZ Premium and Moto Z2 Play, the guys dig into all the latest juicy rumors of the OnePlus 5, which has an official unveiling date.
- Sony Xperia XZ Premium review
- Revisiting the Moto Z2 Play
- Android O Developer Beta 3 is here!
- Is Android O really a big enough release to justify a whole number jump to 8.0?
- All the latest OnePlus 5 rumors
This episode of the Android Central Podcast is brought to you by Thrifter, the best place to get great deals in your inbox every day!