Audio-only stream below
Things get a little heated as Phil, Jerry and Alex catch up on the Galaxy S4, HTC One and all the changes Google's making us go through. And like with any growing pains, things get a little testy. In happier news, we're finally catching up on e-mails and voicemails. Join us!
Thing 1: Galaxy S4 catch-up
- Samsung Galaxy S4 hands-on
- Samsung Galaxy S4 or the HTC One
- U.S. Galaxy S4 model to be powered by Snapdragon 600 CPU
- Samsung confirms UK Galaxy S4 will use quad-core Snapdragon 600 CPU
- From 'S Life' to 'Life Companion': The original Galaxy S presentation meets the Galaxy S4
- Samsung Galaxy S4 launch event: A view from the outside
- Android Central Podcast: Galaxy S4 special edition
Thing 2: Lordy, another HTC One story?
- HTC One review
- HTC One launch delayed, suppliers no longer see HTC as a 'tier-one' manufacturer
- HTC One: Zoes and Video Highlights
- HTC Sense 5's BlinkFeed now features Mobile Nations news
- Comparing the HTC One speakers
- HTC One versus Sony Xperia Z
- HTC One versus LG Nexus 4
- Of course HTC filmed itself outside Samsung's Times Square event
Thing 3: Google's been busy
- Note taking app Google Keep now available in Google Play and on the web
- Google Currents gets support for audio playback
- Google is killing Google Reader on July 1, 2013
- Feedly sees 500,000 new users since Google Reader closure announced
- Gmail updated with actionable notifications for Jelly Bean users
- Google Flight Search now available in Europe
- Turn the web into a phone-controlled 3D puzzle with Chrome's World Wide Maze
Thing 4: Other odds and ends
- Download it directly with this link
- Subscribe with your favorite Podcatcher: Audio feed | TuneIn Radio | Stitcher
- Subscribe in iTunes: Audio feed
- Listen to it here with the player above
- Note: Our video feed is on hiatus while we spruce things up a bit. You can still watch all our podcast videos with this YouTube playlist.
Want to be on the podcast?
Sure, you can just listen to the AndroidCentral Podcast. (And you should.) But it's much more fun to be a part of it. And there are several ways you can do so.
- Live Q&A: Look for the link each week to join the live Q&A.
- E-mail us: Have a question and want us to answer it on-air? E-mail us here.
Join us live
We record live before a studio audience (erm, chat room) Friday afternoons around 4 p.m. Eastern/2 p.m. Pacific. You can find us then at http://www.androidcentral.com/live. Or check our Google+ page for the Hangout with Q&A.
Who we are
The AndroidCentral Podcast is sponsored by ShopAndroid.com. And thanks to these great artists for providing their music under the Creative Commons license: